So, I just started with BIAB, intending to use it primarily for backing tracks for live performance …
I'm used to working with step input in Logic Pro X, and while I realize BIAB is not a DAW as such, I'm kinda frustrated with the piano roll for the following reason …

I'm working on an MGU of Zingaro, by Tom Jobim, using just bass guitar and drum channels. The guitar rhythm is adequate for now, but I'm substituting the chord inversions with those from the Almir Chediak Bossa Nova Songbook (more "Brazilian").

My problem is——currently I have the Piano Roll window displaying measures 26 thru 34 and want to scroll back to 20 or so, but can't figure out how to do it.
The manual is of no help on this. The only workaround I have come up with is to select the desired measure in the chord entry Fake sheet (fortunately I have two monitors!)which puts me where I want to be.
This seems incredibly clunky——I should point out I'm on an iMac).
In Logic all I have to do is hold pointer at either end of visible piano roll to make it scroll——what am I missing?
Am I going to have to open up the DAW plugin, drag the track into Logic, tweak it there and then drag it back into BIAB? Please say it isn't so!!