I just booked my next gig!!!

It's in February 2022.

I think I have time to get my voice in top shape by then laugh

The 2021/2022 winter season is already looking better than the 2020/2021 winter season by one gig.

I'm also holding deposits on over a dozen gigs that got cancelled this season. When COVID knocked on our door, and they cancelled, I gave them the option of getting their deposit back or applying it to a future gig. They all chose to apply it to a future gig.

The RV Resort where over 600 Canadian RV families spend the winter (along with 300 USA RV families) assured us we will be back as soon as the Canadians come back. We do a couple per month there, all year long.

Another place where we played 12 years might have us back next year, but until they can hold 100% capacity, they can't afford us, even if we cut our price down to the bare minimum. There are new owners, so nothing is certain in that venue.

So will things be normal?

No, but better than this year.

Insights and incites by Notes

PS a poll of the people on my mailing list (mostly senior citizens) resulted in comments like: "What's Zoom, I heard of it in the news", "I can barely check emails and Facebook on my computer", to the occasional "Good idea".

Last edited by Notes Norton; 01/12/21 10:21 AM.

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks