There's a bit more to this based on my further research........

As it turns out, its not where SampleTank wants the DLL to be or where you put them...you can put them where ever you want when you run the SampleTank 4 installer (I'm using version 4.1.3).

The big issue is using the right DLL! On my system, I had 5 or 6 SampleTank 4 DLL's. This resulted from using the 64 bit SampleTank 4 in the previous 32 bit RealBand. Rather than letting jBridge do its thing, I would run jBridge manually making jBridge force 32 bit "bridges" to the 64 bit SampleTank. This ended up with DLL's that looked like this: "SampleTank 4.32.dll" and "SampleTank 4 64.dll".

I went back through my entire hard drive and deleted any reference to SampleTank 4 dll"s regardless of type and then ran the SampleTank installer again. I put the 64 bit DLL in my "VST Plugins-64 bit VSTi" folder. And then pointed RB2021 to that driver.

Works perfect...problem solved.

Just posting this update in hopes it might help someone avoid a few days of pain.

Jeff

Win11, Intel i7 7700K 4.2Ghz, 32Gb RAM, 2x1Tb HD, 500Gb NVMe, BIAB/RB 2024, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express, Yamaha Montage 7, DX7II, TX802, Motif XS Rack, Roland Fantom XR Rack, Oberheim Matrix 1000, VoiceLive3 Extreme, Kontakt 6, SampleTank 4.3