Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Nice work on this - loved the instrumentation here. Concise, and to the point, and all the vocals do a great job of making the other straight-forward lyrics seem larger than life.

A lovely tribute and fantastic song - thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the listen and comments!

Originally Posted By: Gary Weder
The intro reminded me of "Hey Joe". IMO the organ is stealing all the oxygen. BV's are great , beautiful guitar solo , good vocals which at times reminded me of Willie DeVille.
Sometimes Ozone is not kind to the engine room ( bass & kick drum) which could use a little more punch, but regardless, the playing is excellent. Nice heartfelt lyrics. Good song. Would love to hear it again minus the organ. I have my fingers crossed that I have not caused offence and in fact, I very much like this song.
cheers
Gary.

No offence whatsoever. Thanks for the listen!

Originally Posted By: Tano Music
There is a danger with expansive tools like BIAB to try to do too much, but it takes an expert's hands to use just what is needed to deliver quality work, and I feel like that's true here. Nothing "fancy" with the orchestration that clouds the main components: vocal/lyric/solo-ing. The result is a work that completely hangs together, and the listener can focus on exactly what was intended, without distraction. Excellent all the way around.

I've never been a fan of adding too many tracks to a song, less is more IMHO. Thanks for the kind words!

Originally Posted By: Derochette
Hi BlueAttitude,

I am really a fan of your compositions. The melody is superb with well-written lyrics that sensitize us. I love your musical construction and the mix is ​​perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Kindly regards
Take care of you and your team
Derochette
Alias JaniJackFlash

Thanks Jani wink