Originally Posted By: Shane_B.
...If I enter A - D - E, I expect A - D - E, not A - D7 - E9. Even when forced to ignore 7th's (that were never entered in the first place) it still adds it.

The issue isn't the SWABBIE style. It's doing it with every style I have tried with the exception of straight midi. But I didn't pay $500 dollars to generate terrible sounding generic midi ...

I hear your frustration, and I'm not sure if you tried this setting (I'm also not sure how well this works with RealTracks). Page 473 of the manual states:
’Jazz Down’ The chords
This will “Jazz Down” the chords by changing chords with 7ths (e.g. C7) to triads (e.g. C) and 9ths and 13ths to 7th chords. Song embellishment is turned off. Press [OK – Jazz Down] to proceed

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
2021-01-19_7-43-20.jpg (161.42 KB, 241 downloads)
Last edited by VideoTrack; 01/18/21 10:51 AM.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones