Pay attention to one thing she said. "I'm always in my room making music anyway."

Anybody here spend many hours a day in "my room making music"?

I don't know how familiar most of your OGs are with Twitch, but if you go through and look at who has the followers, it's the hot girls, and the more risque they are willing to be, the higher the subscriber count. Twitch takes 50% off the top. One young woman who streams as CurvyLlama, is built like runway models WISH they were built and she is as irreverent and foul mouthed as anybody I have ever known. She is a Twitch STAR! Twitch has rules about nudity and they enforce them, but I have seen Llama (Amanda) on other things where she shows that she is completely uninhibited about such things.

Sadly, that's where our world is now. Kids who play video games on their computer and stream it get subscribers and don't have an actual job. Some are voiceover actors and such. Some do play gigs but not that many. Twitch is another world. I follow one guy who does scammer baiting but I have no interest in following someone who plays video games for a living.

So it would not be unfair or inaccurate to say that her money doesn't come from PLAYING music, but showing people HOW to play music.

Even in a loose environment of music education, sex sells....

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.