As a man - I can definitely say that given the choice between WATCHING videos of either a beautiful woman make music I like - or any man making even much, much, better music to my ear - that beautiful woman may get equal or probably more watch time from me. Notice I didn't say I would LIKE the music itself more, just the 'overall entertainment experience' lol Now listening without video - to pure audio, the answer is of course a different one. In today's world, my guess is video watching is much more prevalent than audio-only.

Can any man on this website say differently ? (this question invites contrary views)
Can any man on this website say they at least SOMEWHAT agree with me ? (only fair to also poll for similar views)

If you're a woman on this website - aside from probably being in the minority, would a similar statement hold true if you reverse the sexes in the above ?

Most people just LOVE to gawk at "beautiful" people, and quite often, the view of beautiful is common enough that we can all agree that many of our most famous 'beautiful' movie stars fill that criteria.

When I pick netflix shows to watch, how beautiful I find the women is most definitely a factor - not the only one, but a strong one.

Do I feel "superficial" for saying this so blatantly ? I don't - I think I understand human nature.

Gonna be interesting to here people's feelings on my viewpoint.

Last edited by Joe V; 01/23/21 04:17 AM.