Hi again Rob, I have tried a few things since we last conversed (no help from Tech Support) I have made sure that both BIAB and Cubase are reading from the same hymn sheet on 44100/bit rate. I have got the VST3 Plug-in BTW, by means of opening a blank CB and the inserting a 'test' track I have done the import of the MGU by stages into CB testing that the PG was operating at each stage and then going back to the CB test and making sure that at each stage CB was still playing it's test. Everything is fine at every stage until generation. I have even rebuilt the MGU by pulling in the style and re-inserting the chords, that is when I noticed that during the generation I was watching the audio interface and the generation caused the AI to flip from 44100 to 96000. With my AI you cannot flip a switch and turn it back, it has to be powered down and the application closed then switched back on turned to AI mode then the application (CB) reopened. So something in the generation is causing the AI to change state and that is why or partially why I have been having a problem. As at the moment I cannot find a solution