hey Eric! It's great to be back on the user showcase listening to the music my friends are posting!

I've said it before and I will probably keep on saying it: your guitar tone just blows me away... it's reminiscent of the smooth sustain used on so many guitar tracks in the 80s. Neil Schon and Santana come to mind.

You have a nice chord progression here, and I specifically like the way the percussive sounds in the keys work with the fluid sounds of the strings or pads, apparently the sound I'm trying to describe was part of the MIDI you merged into the project.

You always do a great job at merging your playing seamlessly into the mix. Sometime a played intrument sounds like its in a different room than the rest of the tracks, but I have never heard that in your songs.

My one recurring request on your songs is that I'm still waiting for some vocals! But don't let me badger you to step outside your zone of preference. What you are doing yields consistently good results even without any vocals.

Buuuuut.... if you ever decide to try singing, I'll be first in line to listen!