Hey Rog! Great to hear some of your music again! Your submissions to the showcase have always been among my favorites!

I've always been a sucker for a blues tune played in a minor key, so you snagged my attention immediately. And whatever combination of effects, recording technique and stylistic approach made 80s music awesome is present in abundance in this song. I am reminded of SMOOTH OPERATOR, but I'm not sure why.

I was going to comment on the fact that the vocals sound like a different ROG, but then I scrolled back to read that it was your bandmate Eddie singing on this one. Kudos to both of you. I like this song a lot. I look forward to hearing more!

update: back from multiple listens. The comment about being highly listenable is true. I didn't realize until reading the other comments that the Eddie in your band is the Eddie from this forum! The one who visited me here in my home town a while back! Man, small world! You dudes make a good musical team!

Good intonation technique on that fretless bass! I can usually hear a fretless a mile away by the flat or sharp notes... but this was perfectly intonated.

I liked the use of sticks during the line "tick tick tick of the clock". Little details like that make a song interesting.

great collab! More!