Hello Henry,

I think I've heard your work on Facebook before. You are an enormously talented songwriter and producer. Everything I've heard of yours is totally pro sounding. Your vocals are super liquid, and your ability to put tracks together to serve the mood of a song is right up there with the best I've heard anywhere.

The way you develop a song is too good to be a lucky home run. You clearly know what you are doing.
Your choice of chords is the first tip-off that you have had some musical training.

Much as this song blows me away there is one thing that leaves me scratching my head: the guitar that kicks in at the 3:00 marker sounds like it was recorded at a much slower tempo, and at your projects tempo the vibrato sounds unnatural. Having said that, I know that's a device that has been used in music many times on purpose.

Just LOVE the way you phase a variety of sonic tapestries in and out of the mix. The strings at the 1:30 marker really add a nice mood to that part of the song.

I also really like the way you use BGV as an instrument, not just as a complement to the lead vocal. They work like a vocal pad. VERY nice effect.

I'm getting an Earth Wind and Fire vibe from your use of vocals in the song. And that is no small accomplishment!

You should be famous Henry. But I guess there's still time, right?