Originally Posted By: Andrew - PG Music
Hi Shane,

The reason that this is happening is a combination of these two things (A) Band-in-a-Box generates the file based on the original key of your song. (B) RealTracks artists play what is natural for them to play for a chord in that style of music, so seeing a B chord in the key of A, many RealTracks will play the b7.

So that must mean that changing the Key at a certain measure is broken too because it is a function of BiaB and I went in and adjusted it where the key changes and it had no effect.

I also tried the B2 chord like you said and unless I change every single one to a 2 they still play the 7th. Also, it happens with all styles that you try, not some, so it doesn't have anything to do with the samples used, it's how BiaB is manipulating them. There is something broken in regard to doing a key change with a rest using Real Tracks.

I still haven't heard back from tech support. Once I provided all the info they asked for it's been total silence. I appreciate the help here, but I paid a lot of money to use the Real Tracks and they don't work right no matter how I try to trick the program and I can't get any reply from support. I feel like I've been taken.

At this point I just want a refund because it's never going to work right. So please feel free to look up all my personal info in your system, tech support has it now, and contact me privately about a refund. And again, don't take my word for it. The songs are here for download, it takes 20 seconds for anyone to verify what I'm saying and to prove all the fixes people are suggesting don't work.

Shane