Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
I like it. I caught a very distinct turtles vibe. The chords reminded me immediately of their song You Showed Me..... And what a gnarly fuzz psychedelic sounding guitar.

Thumbs up for this one

Thanks, I'll take any comparison to good music I can get.

moto

Originally Posted By: dcuny
Enjoyed the listen! smile

Thank you

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
hey Captain Moto,

since everybody is comparing this to other musical references, I'll add mine to the mix. Right from the start it reminded me of Linda Ronstadt's "YOU"RE NO GOOD". But I also hear the Doors influence. The use of hand drums are what make me think of Santana.

You may not be a fan of Neil Young, but I think that comparison comes from similarities in your vocals. Not an absolute similarity but similar if frequency range. Or not. I'm just makin' this $#!+ up, so don't overthink any of it.

But at the end of the song, regardless of what we all have to say about it, the true test of a song is its "listenability". Speaking for myself, I can say I listened to it multiple times and enjoyed each listen. Mission accomplished!

(Is it rude to ask if you're related to Quasi?)

Thanks you for being a repeat listener.
That give me a sense of accomplishment.
Quasi? had to look tat up.........nope!

thanks,
moto

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Captain, this is really nice! Somewhere between The Doors and Carole King and that's a good place to be! Great job! T

Thanks you

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Nicely done and a nice guitar tone to match the song, very 60ish.

Good work all round and I've got Peter Green singing, meets the Doors, and a bit of Carlos playing.

Peter

Thanks for listening and your kind comments.

moto

Last edited by CaptainMoto; 01/30/21 09:13 AM.