Hello Alan,

I had hoped I might be the first to comment on this marvellous tune you put together in that short amount of time. What the heck, you can't be always the first...

It's Sunday morning over hear (softly snowing), so I have more time today than I had when I wrote my last comment.

Of course I have known about Di's poor health but I had not known that she suffered from stroke - what a terrible fate - as a former SLP I treated hundreds of stroke patients with aphasia in my active years and I therefore know all about the sufferings that are caused by this devilish disease. You know that Maha's and my thoughts are with you - you're both very bravel< managing the neverending consequences.

Having heard some songs with Di as the singer I can only repeat that it's a pity second to none that she is no longer able to delight the world with her infinite talent.

Speaking about talent: You just can't hide yours, too, dude ! What a lovely George Benson tribute that is. Yes, his way of playing is immortal and Brent surely picked it up impressively well (like he seems to be a genious with every style anyway).

Thanks for the interesting info on how you put the mix together and how you exchanged single instruments. As good as those ready-to-use styles may be, it's sgreat that we have the possibility to customize them.

Alan, again so good !!!!!

best regards to Di - take good care of each other and stay safe,

Stefan