Don't forget we're dealing with a very small market here. I've read articles about someone approaching an Asian chip maker about producing a specialized chip but as soon as they say they need 50,000 or whatever they get a blank stare. They won't start to get interested until you start talking 10-20 million units. When someone asks why can't these interface manufacturers come up with a higher quality DAC or other component this is the problem. They wind up using chips that are used in everything from cars to A/V receivers in order to piggyback their needs onto high volume low priced chips. I'm probably way off on my example numbers but the point is correct.

This is the same problem with computers. You never see blurbs from Dell, HP or any other computer manufacturers talking about how great they work with DAW's.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.