Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Alan, this is just PHENOMENAL! I love everything about it... the chords, instrumentation, mix, everything!

I share your appreciation for George Benson's music, it calms me the same way it calms you. (Unfortunately, it also makes me want to cut off my fingers with a butter knife, but that's a whole different discussion.)

Thanks for the details about how you approached the project.. that's the sort of thing that makes this forum so useful! I appreciate it when people aren't stingy about sharing their knowledge!

Having been away from the forum for so long, I was NOT aware of Di's health changing events. Please tell her I said "hello" and that I remember and cherish the gracious hospitality she showed me when I visited y'all a few years ago. Y'all have been through some stuff, haven't you? I can't even imagine the strength required to get to where you are.

Keep the music coming, I'm already listening for the next one!

Hi Pat ...

So,. what does one say in response to such a great review/comment? I sincerely appreciate all that! I'm always quite willing to share whatever I can contribute. But my techniques are quite archaic. I don't even use a DAW. Everything I post is whatever BIAB gives me on the chord input page. I do all my editing there. From the chord input page it goes to Audacity for a little touch-up. Usually, just a little EQ adjustment where needed and a little bit of compression. That5's my complete process: drop in a few chords, select a style, find some tracks, save in a desktop folder, send to Audacity, and save as a WAV file in aforementioned folder. DONE!

It was our pleasure to have you as a guest - no, a friend - in our house. We just moved into a new home we had custom-built. It's a lot nicer than the house we had when you visited.

I'll pass on your kind regards to Di. I'm sure she will appreciate it. Wishing you everything good. Take care.

Alan & Di

PS: I have another waiting in the wings ... a 3/4, very slow Rock Blues. I'll post it when this one disappears from the top page and I have all the comments answered.

Last edited by Al-David; 01/31/21 08:40 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops