Originally Posted By: musician17
Alan, you are - without a doubt - one of the very most sensitive writers on here. It invariably is a joy when you post something new and I get to listen to it.

I'm so sorry that your wife has the health problems that she has, but am happy that you can turn to music to alleviate the pain. This track is a little pearl that makes the day shine brighter. I am genuinely so grateful that you share these joys with us - thank you and please, whenever you can, keep sharing.

James ...

You are so very kind with your words. I sincerely appreciate all you have to say about my music. Di is relatively stable at the moment. But she has left the house but twice since March of last year. Both were medical visits. Thank you for your consideration regarding her well-being.

And yes, music is a cathartic phenomenon. I can immerse myself in it and temporarily let the rest of the world pass on by without interruption.

Again, many thanks for your kindness. Wishing you the very best.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops