Wow.

Thank you PG Music for your extraordinary kindness. Band-in-a-Box is, for me and I'm sure it's the same for many others, literally a lifesaver. Many have been the times when, when confronted with a tricky situation, I have just sat down to write a song about things ... sometimes to have a cathartic experience, sometimes because I felt inspired, etc. Long story short, none of this would have ever been possible without this absolutely unique software - the only one of its kind I know of.

Thank you for including me amongst the winners. I am genuinely humbled to be amongst such amazing artists. The Showcase forum has provided me with the opportunity to talk to like-minded people on a daily basis, to learn and get moral support for my songs and, not least in the slightest, to hear others write music - often at a level I can only aspire to. Thank you so much, therefore, for hosting these amazing forums.

PG Music = a one-of-a-kind company, creating unique music software which uniquely facilitates music writing alike no other music software I have ever been aware of, with a generosity and soul that's second to none. Genuine thanks once more.