Originally Posted By: Al-David

I was going give you a rather detailed explanation of how I approached genesis and assembly of this song, as I did on my previous song. But I thought it might bore you, so I decided not to.
Alan

WHAT??? WHAAAaaaaaaaaaaat? But... but..... what about the enquiring minds? Boredom ain't the biggest problem they have to deal with! Anybody who doesn't want to read the explainy stuff can just skip it.

Having whined that:
Once again, I see a bluesy trend in the forum at the moment, and I AM LOVING IT!
Speaking of which, I am also loving everything about this song. I find the pauses where only the drums play to be really effective... to the point that I'm thinking.. "no.. don't stop yet.. I'm not done listening"

The guitar tone is actually pretty similar to the tone that this forum's own Eric gets on his guitar... a tone which everybody seems to remark about in each of his songs. (Eric should make a User track if he hasn't already)

I'm curious to know if this required much regen or if it worked pretty quickly. Because it sure does work!

Thanks for posting! I'll be back.