Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
This is good. Man you wrote about my life in that song. I get knocked down, but I get back up... Dust myself off and keep on going.

Great job on the music and production.

Thanks for having a listen, Herb...good that you can relate to the lyric...and thanks for mentioning the music and production...

Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
You have a great talent in picking tracks that work very well together. They keep the song moving along with interest. Great support to an already great lyric and melody...all performed well. I really dig the feel of it all. The lyric fits the mood.

Love the artwork for the cover as well!

Clean, well balanced mix that I can hear everything and everything. No room to hide in a mix like this. Nothing to hide in this song.

Most of all, I think you've struck a chord for many; and it's perfect timing for a song like this.

Well done in my book.

C.Aaron - smile BIAB continues to add more and more tracks over the years making it easier all the time to find much of what you need to create almost any sound you might want. A wide palette of musical colors. I generally find it easier to pick what I need than to search for an appropriate Style (although they have good uses, too).
I appreciate the appreciation for the mix...
Thanks for mentioning the art work, too!!

smile