What an incredible company!!! Love the people, love the product!! It brought my songwriting back from the dead. I'm now retired and I don't know what I would find to do (especially during Covid) without my music and BIAB. This program has changed my life, as have the wonderful folks in the forum. What an incredibly talented, kind, and supportive group! Thank you PG Music!!

I also wanted to give a special shout out to my friend Floyd Jane. Floyd was one of the first to encourage me when I started posting. He has been a stable and wonderful force on the forum for about a decade or so (before I was here). He has personally been a source of inspiration, knowledge, and tons of advice for me over the years........he helped my overcome my addiction to treble......when something didn't sound right, I just upped the high end....hard to listen to my old mixes. A person with such talent, kindness, and generosity is truly rare, and I am very thankful to him.
I am thankful to many great supporters on the forum for all their support and encouragement but if I name a second, I'll name a third, etc, and pretty soon I'll leave somebody out.
Anyway, congrats to all the winners, and to many others who provide us with wonderful music! It is literally where most of my new favorites come from these days. Take care all.

Greg