Hi Ray ...

First, many thanks for the nice comments. I appreciate them. I think the incorporation and melding of Brent Mason tracks depends on the smaller nuances of the musical project. Most of his RTs, regardless of genre in which they appear, will always have the smallest amount of his country roots present. Having made a very good living as a lead guitarist for many years, I tend to evaluate nuances of various guitarists. Although I don't practice scales per se, I know them when I hear them. As an example, sometimes when a Maj6 chord is be9ing used in Smooth Jazz, I can hear a more typical country construction in the lead guitar track. They're not particularly noticeable most of the time, but to some of us, they're evident to some degree. It's like your ability to hear the click in the kick drum pedal when most of us can't.

Ah - I've been down that road when both a loaned item and the person to whom I loaned both disappeared. My grandfather always told me that when you loan something, be prepared to assume it's more likely a gift. I don't really play keyboards - do tinker around with them at times and something not totally objectionable happens here and there. But I liked the "quiet" continuity of the Roland on this track. It offered a good background/bed with little to no interference of the other tracks. I've also noticed in BIAB 2021, there's better seaparation between the right and left hands of the keyboards. That's been a big help to me.

Anyway, thanks for the listen and nice comments. Best to ya ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops