Originally Posted By: musician17
You have the gift of getting straight to the point in your music, and saying with ease and simplicity what so many others struggle to say and complicate in so doing.

Grateful to have the opportunity to hear this song of appreciation and gratitude for those things that we do have. Stunning message, superb production ... and the songwriting is, well, Floyd Jane standard ... i.e. a standard that someone like me admires and can only aspire to, for now at least :-) THANK YOU for sharing.

Thanks for the very nice comments, James...

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Floyd,

First you threatened you'll be gone and now you made clear you really did and move on!
But not in a normall way. No, you do that with very nice, sensitive songs with a powerfull voice.
And not only that, but your harmony vocals are very very good! I really enjoyed them while thinking "how does he do this or that"?
And the guitarplay is always so nice to listen to.
But I will not forget to mention your lyrics. I hope to come close to your writing skills one day (in English)

With 'I'll be gone' I wrote i hope you never do. With this title I hope you will, but only in a musical sense of course (if that is still posible).

I really enjoyed your song,
Hans

Thanks, Hans. You are always nicely supportive of these efforts...