Thanks Noel. The information is quite informative. The doctor in Texas would have been better received if he would have stuck to the facts.

Further investigation by the University Of Oxford and others have given good reason to believe there is value to the use of corticosteroid for reducing serious symptoms of Covid-19. I for one would be in favor of giving this approach a try on a limited basis. There can be serious side effects of using inhaled corticosteroids but they are not very common. So I don't see this as a very risky medication to try.

I think this medication would be very useful to try in Brazil for example where the death rate is very high and oxygen supplies are limited at best and hospitals are unable to treat everyone who needs treatment.

In the United States there has been an intense effort in the development of vaccines but less effort placed on treatment medications.

One of the problems in this country has been the polarization and politicising of the issue. Also well respected doctors have denied out of hand that this medication could work without any research to back up their position.

One needs to do their on research to the extent they can and be aware of the fact that several things have been suggested which have proven to have no value.

The problem with doing your own research here in the United States is that approximately 50% of the population cannot read at an 8th grade level.

The methods to control Covid-19 are well known as have been shown in China, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand to name a few.

We will be lucky if we can vaccinate our way out of this mess. That may or may not work. So possible solutions such as you are directing our attention too need to be explored.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo