Originally Posted By: Pipeline
They just ALL work and keep working:

Just wait until Windows 11 comes out. I'm not saying that things will stop working, but things will stop working.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We thoroughly enjoy our cloistered Apple world ... two iPhones, HomePod, Apple TV, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple Play in the vehicle and two Macs.

I resided in the PC environment from the early 80’s until 2011. And I never look back.

Just wanted to mention that we aren’t all Apple haters

Despite Apple taking away the ability for me to upgrade my Ram or replace my battery, I'm still an Apple user myself. Got a Mac Pro, Macbook Pro, iMac, and iPhone SE, and there's no way I would want to trade that for Windows and/or Android. Low latency audio simply works on Apple, where we have to jump through hoops for Windows, and I'm not paid enough to deal with that on a regular basis.

Originally Posted By: PLS
I love windows and I'm fortunate to have several at my house as they allow for natural light to shine on all my Apple equipment!

I also have some great windows! Mine are all east-facing so my Apple equipment gets a lot of morning sun!

Originally Posted By: scostudio
I was planning to update to BIAB 2020 but I won't until this issue is solved.
Notation window doesn't work. Neither the daw plugin, even with GarageBand.
Do you have an idea when this thing will be solved?

Regards

We are not aware of any Big Sur related issues with the DAW plugin, what issue are you having? Perhaps contact support and we should be able to get that going for you. The notation window issue is resolved now, and the patch for 2020 is available here: https://www.pgmusic.com/support_macintoshupdates.htm#2020_422

I work here