Originally Posted By: Birchwood
also nice was your mentioning of Realivox from Mike. I have the 'Ladies' and I had a long email conversation with him about some issues. Really nice guy. And I hope that update you mentioned also includes the 'Ladies', because maybe I can use them again.

Hi, Hans.

I love watching Mike's videos of his products - he obviously loves what he does. His enthusiasm makes me want to buy everything he makes - even though I know I'd never use it! grin

But he's got a habit of getting sidetracked on stuff. He worked on Hip Hop Creator forever, which looks like it would be a ton of fun if I was even remotely into that genre. But it (bafflingly) doesn't seem to be selling that well, whereas the RealiBanjo apparently his hottest seller, and that only took a day to sample. (I'd have bought it, but BiaB has got me set for life with banjo tracks. And I've got a banjo sitting in the corner of the room).

Realivox Men is a product that's perennially promised, but always seems to be "next year". I should probably just record (and heavily pitch correct) myself singing "Ooooh" and "Aaaaah" and build a vocal library for myself with the Aria player.

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?