Misha, I was laughing at your note about "not getting frustrated"...I've stayed away from listening to tracks on the forum here because I have been in a wrestling match with my latest project and HIGHLY frustrated--I couldn't get focused on listening to anything else until I got my project "out of my head". Now that I'm done with it, I'm going back to check in with some of my friends, and I wanted to hear the latest from you--
You're an inspiration for someone like me who is in the prison of trying to make the software sound like something "real"--I want to be able to free up my creative mind, both musically and lyrically, to be more abstract, and your work is always inspiring that way.
From the mash-up of RT's that you selected, you make something very appealing. And, at first, I think your lyric is just random phrases, but, from your commentary, I can see the connection to the concept you are working toward.
I'm going to try to take your advise--work on something small-scale so that I don't have to agonize over it!