Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud

Not much to add as so many thoughtful and articulate comments have been made.
It's bluesy enough to sit nicely in our wheelhouse for sure.

The solo is outstanding. I had assumed you had comped it from many tracks...amazing that it was a single generation.

Any potential purchaser of BiaB should have the opportunity to listen to this as it's a tremendous illustration of what talent and BiaB can accomplish.

A tip of the hat and pint glass to ya!

J&B

Howdy Folks ...

Hope all is well in Georgia. Here in Northern Alabama we're supposed to get freezing rain followed by some snow over the next two days. I grew up in that kind of weather, but the folks here aren't used to it. But, I think we will all survive it!

Many thanks for the kind words. This one fell into place pretty quickly once the ball started rolling. There are so many wonderful RTs, it's sometimes difficult to settle on just one. But this one struck me as soon as I generated it. I played around with it for a while and ... voila!

Again, I am humbled by your kindness. Many thanks. Wishing you the very best of everything ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops