Nirvana is a place of perfect peace and happiness, the highest state that someone can attain, a state of enlightenment, whereby a person's individual desires and suffering go away. Achieving nirvana is to make earthly feelings like suffering and desire disappear.

Unfortunately, the more you search for it, the less likely you will find it. Which brings me to this threads topic.

I have also spent years looking for that perfect musical sound from an accompaniment/backing track - BIAB (RTs, midi, SMTs, RDs), ToonTrack (EZkeys, EZDrummer), Scaler, as well as countless VSTi instruments and loop libraries. I can tell you from experience what we are searching for is not in any of those sources. There is only one place where that elusive sound can be found. When you discover that place, the weaknesses and limitation of all these products will no longer matter. grin Time for my meditation and yoga exercises. grin

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper