Hi Steven

Your settings do work, thx.

On the other hand
*It used to work just fine in vs 2018. So, thinking about it, this is a bug and the solution is a workaround.
*Having to set audio for a video is not without sense. But, audio settings should be included in the video dialog box if tweaking is expected.
*Nothing wrong with your settings. But, nothing wrong with mine, either. It’s just what you like and I like. That’s been nice in the past and reducing functionality in favor of one preferred setting would mean a step back.

I hope you don’t take this personally, cause your advice is just friendly advice. No offence taken whatsoever.
Some things that I have come to dislike over many years of using BIAB and the support you get
*With my settings, everything works just fine. Thing is, using different settings is no excuse. If you offer two options, both should do their job.
*Try Factory reset. Most users do that all the time.
*Straight denial: we have never seen this behavior before. Only when you produce video and audio, screen shots and all, someone might be willing to accept it’s maybe some or other bug.
*Support takes a very long time, discouraging users to report all the bugs they encounter. And they are many, just check my posts, support requests, videos etc... hidden VST dialog boxes, crashing notation if you have more than 8 staffs in the lead sheet window, midi devices that need clicking every time you start a new session, even if you use them every time, an amazing list of chords that the bass can’t play, a GUI and dialogue that is outdated and difficult to find your way around and lots and lots of others.

Finally, no matter how old. We learn every day.
I must say, exporting audio through the audio drop down menu is a function I haven’t ever used. I have been using BIAB since the nineties, that’s how old I am. And never, ever, have I used this command to save an audio file.

So, thx for the advice.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)

Biab, Kontakt, Sampletank and lots of nice libraries, from Fluffy audio to Abbey Road drums.
Check out these great contemporary Jazz Styles: www.jazzstylezz.com