Bob 2 post up is right on, he gets it. I am so tired of the endless arguments over making BiaB something it is not. That goes for the plugin as well.

This basically called regression bugs. Where a new feature of option causes an old problem to resurface. This is the very reason that myself and a few others resisted some of the new ideas floated around. Not because we want to halt or block forward development, but rather to allow the program to breath and catch up. Every year folks ask for more changes. That might be easy in a program that does just a few things but BiaB is deep and rich with decades of features and layered capabilities.

I know I will draw criticism for saying this, I know this cause every time I have in the past I have had to put up with scathing remarks, and name calling. but I really don’t care! Why you say because I am right. In the past folks have criticized PGM for living in the past, maybe they are partially right. But just maybe with a deeply developed program that has been upgraded for more than 3 decades at this point adding a bunch of new features has become very complicated and difficult. So if you want to flame me for speaking out go right ahead, it will fall on deaf ears. Not because I’m some “old guard” but because I right. Allow PGM to fix the issues, and bear in mind it may take time. Don’t totally blame them as remember it was the users who to some degree demanded some of these features that cause regression. To PGM, guys you do an great job each year, but really take a look and see that it may be time to focus on stabilizing and make the annual new stuff RT and content.

How about 45 bugs smashed and 5 new features and 202 new RTs, 50 new RDs and some cool new MSTs etc. just sayin’

As they say round these parts “capese!”

Last edited by Rob Helms; 02/28/21 04:14 AM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.