Originally Posted By: ChicagoBob
I think the percussion adds a lot to this song-- it is different that i would expect with this song and it worked..

Good to have you drop by, Bob.

Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Sometimes the vocals in a song are just another instrument and sometimes the vocal is the song.
This is one of those that makes me want to listen to every word.

Very nice!

moto

Thanks, moto!

Originally Posted By: Derochette
Hi floyd Jane,

Very beautiful orchestration which brings your lyrics to life. It's a beautiful story that you tell us. Life is weird, you meet people you meet for the first time and that you seem to know. Well done.

Kindly regard

Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Thanks, Derochette...

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Floyd,

You make beautiful songs for a very long time I see!
Maybe I asked the same as i saw David s did; is this the original song from 2017 or a remake?
If it was the old one, I'm amazed even more. It sounds so bright, like I'm sitting next to the guitar.
I liked that chord progression in it. Giving the song that nice twist in tension (if you understand what I am trying to say).
And of course your vocals are very good, but that's nothing new. Same for the lyrics. You never fail in making this music.

Love it all,
Hans

Thanks, Hans! This recording was done a couple of years ago... I just looked at the folder that holds the BIAB tracks - they were generated in December 2017 - so that is when I did it... (the song was written 40+ years ago...)