Originally Posted By: Brian Cadoret

On average when I read the posts on this forum there are probably not more than twenty users who chip in with ideas and workarounds.
Although PGMusic has a cracking good piece of software, namely BIAB, their main focus is to sell the latest version to the thousands of new customers out there, and users who are happy just to "carry on", that's what businesses do they need to make a profit, so selling BIAB with hundreds of new features and bells and whistles attracts new users.
There are many bugs in the software that just keep getting pushed under the rug year after year and many "wishlist" ideas that will never see the light of day.
So with the twenty or so genuine users against the thousands of potential new customers bringing in cash I won't be holding my breath for the next release!

You might be correct but I wonder how many potential users were put off with the first VSTi version? I know for a fact that some people are really put off by the GUI and the menu system. Many are put off by the fact that a 6/8 time signature transformed in a 4/4 time signature when transferred to their DAW. Some are put off by the fact that the last two upgrades had a ton of bugs.

Those of us who have used BiaB for years work around these handicaps but new potential customers can be put off by them. Especially in the MIDI world where there is a lot of competition out there, some much better then BiaB. If you use RTs then BiaB/RB are your only choices, for now.

I know that RTs are the cash cow for PGM but I firmly believe correcting the above statements would greatly improve their cash flow. YMMV

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware