The RealBand Mixer has a channel labeled "All". The RealBand program's "Levels" bar has a channel labeled "Master Channel". Both areas include a fader. Moving the fader for either channel changes the value of both; in other words the two faders are linked and are the same fader.

To me it is confusing to have two faders with different labels changing the same volume level.

The "All" channel includes a midi master reverb level control, midi master chorus level control, a pan control and a fader.

The program's "Levels" bar includes stereo output digital meters, a fader and a multi-function button.

To me the most reasonable option is to add the midi and pan controls to the Levels bar and eliminate the All channel on the mixer.

Another option would be to leave the midi and pan controls in the All channel but eliminate the fader.

A third option would be to eliminate the Master Channel fader and expand the size of the output meters.

+++ This +++ discussion is a good example of how confusing the present mixer is.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard01.png (185.45 KB, 13 downloads)
"All" Channel And "Master Volume" RealBand Mixer Channels

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home