Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Originally Posted By: musiclover
A sure answer to all these problems would be to have the New Realtracks and other content work with the previous years stable version.

THIS. This is the answer! Give us the option of keeping our existing version and buying the RealTracks each year. I'd even pay the same upgrade price to have this option.

I think a big plus with this idea is since its not difficult to have different versions or years of biab on your computer, pg could still release the new version which you could install into a different folder to test, that could be fixed in due course, but in the meantime you would have the old stable version of biab that would still be able to access the newer Realtracks.

As far as I am aware (and have just tried it successfully with Realband 2018) it is possible to do this on a previous years RB, so why not biab as well?

PG music could still have the same prices for upgrades but in the meantime users wouldn't be so frustrated with the new bugs in the program, as they would have old years stable version to work on, and test the new biab at their leisure.

Last edited by musiclover; 03/02/21 02:54 AM.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile