I am not sure how to create a new post on this forum but this is about the solton ms40. I just bought a midi accordion and it came with the solton ms40. I set it up in my living room night one and everything was working great. also when I tested it with the guy I bought it off of it was also working great. Now I moved it to my office where I would have it set up all the time and when I turn it on it says "Warning, Internal Battery" press f1 to continue. I press f1 and it goes into the normal screen. BUT I get no sound output out of any of the outputs in the back. I hooked the midi up to my computer and it sort of works, but I think that is just a midi confusion. (a whole different topic lol). I've been using the accordion hooked up directly to my computer and its working great. I just kinda wanted this if I wanted to play it out somewhere. Also with the battery thing, I popped the cover off and tested the battery voltage. Its at 3.0 volts. I also did a hard reset, did not clear the error every time I turn it on. I'm running out of ideas. Do you think the battery issue and the no sound output issue are one causing the other?