Originally Posted By: Gary Weder
You are a Rock Alan.
I am deeply saddened to learn the state of Di's health .
Thankyou Alan for creating this emotional and beautiful piece.
I personally have greatly benefited from your generous support here in my limited time on this forum which I very much appreciate.
Highest Regards
Gary.

Gary ...

Many thanks for all you wrote. Di's health has always been fragile, but at almost 75 years old (I'll be 74 on the 22nd of this month), her body's ability to fight off her numerous medical issues is extremely weakened. But, she gives it her best and manages to find a way to get through each day. She has been doing somewhat better the past week or so. It's not much but we welcome and are thankful for any respite she might enjoy.

I always try to find something exceptional in every post I listen to and point it out - from my listening POV.. But, I don't have to look far when I listen to one of your cuts. You are pro-sounding all the way. It's quite easy to write supportive and kind comments about your music. I'm glad, as are may other forum members, that you're here.

Wishing you the very best. Take care ...

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 03/11/21 06:52 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops