<< Can you post your 5 songs created "in less than an hour" along with an ID of what Jetracks and AC songs you replicated so we can compare and see how these turned out? >>

No. I deleted all the SGU files for the songs when I removed my earlier post because I considered them test files.

Songs I downloaded and replicated using only BIAB:

JETRACKS SONGS:
Wakeup
Your Love

LAZARUS LIST OF AC SONGS:
Moral of the Story - Ashe
River - Charlie Puth
I think I Should Go To Bed - Dan & Shay

<< You always have good advice and you always seem to say "BIAB can already do that" so I'd like to see firsthand how this turned out! Thanks! >>

I will redo the SGU file for "Moral of the Story" by Ashe and post a link to it. I'll follow my suggestion that the created file will be a songwriting template and not a cover or karaoke duplicate of the original commercial song.

To be clear, this process will have all the elements that comprises this particular modern pop song to be an "in the style of" project. This includes the chord progression, Key signature, tempo map, number of identifiable instruments, the song arrangement and dynamics. There will be no melody nor vocals.

Due to copyright infringement and PG Music restrictions, the SGU file will not have the specific piano riff that plays throughout the song. That said, it should not sound like a cover of "Moral of the Story". But what I would do if this were an actual personal project I was attempting to write an original song using "Moral of the Story" as a guide and template, I would insert the actual audio file I downloaded from YouTube onto the BIAB Mixer Audio Channel and then the BIAB SGU musical bed would play along with, track, match and sync with the original song in all of elements I listed above. Including the actual piano riff should make the SGU file play a karaoke version of the song.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.