Hey Folks ...

I've looked in on this a couple of times since Greg posted it but didn't have enough time to comment. For now, I'll just thank everyone for listening and commenting. And ... Greg and Earl simply soared with this. Earl has a terrific voice and has some real chops on the guitar. And Greg's lyric is super awesome, like everything else he does.

This is one of my very favorite instrumentals I've written. Earl & Greg gave it some new life and let it soar even higher. So, my sincere thanks to both of them for their wonderful contributions.

I've never interacted with Earl personally. But Greg sure did pick a great vocalist to cover his words and my music. This is, I think, the 6th song Greg and I have collaborated on. He contacted me last fall and asked if I was okay with him putting a lyric to this and performing. Uh ... like I was gonna say no????!!!!

Again, thanks to all who have commented so nicely. And sincere appreciation and admiration to Greg and Earl for their superb work.

Wishing everyone the very best. Take care ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops