Originally Posted By: Al-David
Happy birthday to both of you! Mine's coming up real soon (22nd). #74 - YIKES!!!!!!

I expect nothing but the very best from either of you - and together, well, it's just magic in a song. For me, on the music side, the baritone guitar and drums put this on a path to some really good stuff. The vocals, mix, lyric ... and all that technical stuff ya'll know how to do (I don't know) created one fabulous song. I could keep raving on and on, but I'll wrap it up and say if it gets much better than this, then new boundaries will have be established for greatness in a song.

Best to both of you. Take care and keep entertaining us.

Alan
Thanks for all that Al, Tom
Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Wow, that chorus really adds the cherry to this outstanding birthday celebration. Love that guitar --those guitars. As I was reading I figured I was going to have to do some research to find your previous birthday collabs. Wow, thanks for that, too. Happy belated birthday, Tom & Floyd.
Marty, thanks for checking in. We appreciate the kind words,Tom
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Why do we have to wait a year to hear two of the finest writers and producers on the forum collaborate?

Spin the high accolades wheel and pick one...it will apply.

We hear two great vocals (nice blues feel fj) and superbly tasteful guitar.

And the write? A clinic in How. To. Do. It. Well. Period.

We could randomly pick a line and it would be a fine one.

We hope y'all had happy birthdays 'cause you two certainly gave us a fine gift!

J&B

J&B, We enjoy our tradition and we are glad when others enjoy it along with us, Tom