Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi floyd and Tom.

I'm a little late but my good wishes for you both are still intact smile

This is a stunning collaboration!

Whether I focus on the words, the melody, the chord progression, the backing, the guitars, the singing, the production, etc., the thought, "Wow! This is good." just keeps on appearing in my mind. Relentlessly.

I love the way you've used "Escape Velocity". I'd be too caught up in the physics of it's meaning to ever find a creative use like this! Kudos to you. Also, rhyming every second line in the verses really appealed to me. This triplet of rhymes is a nicely subtle way to add some emotional oomph to the lyric flow. It helps add to the feeling floating round and round.

I totally enjoyed this journey.

All the best,
Noel
Noel, thanks so much for your generous review,Tom
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
I guess God just feels musical on March 4th!!!! Always a treat to hear two forum masters do their combined thing!! This sounds like something Joe Walsh could have written, on a good day!!! Would have liked to hear Tommy chime in on the vocals! GREAT STUFF GUYS!!!! Had me laughing and dancing at the same time!!! Happy belated B-days!!! Take care. Greg
Greg, it’s always great to hear from you. Thanks for the nice comments,Tom
Originally Posted By: Ronnie Fields
Man, the songs just keep getting better and better, sounds so professional, I'm in awe!!
Ronnie, glad you liked it. Thanks,Tom