Originally Posted By: Sundance

Jim it's a throw. I'll try anything for a backdrop. I have a supposed to be pro green screen I bought a few years ago but I can never get the lighting right. Every time I get tempted to try it again, I end up wasting a ton of time getting all ocd trying to make it work in here which it never does. That is why I don't have another vid up yet. I spent like a week this time before throwing up my hands with it. smile So it's back to the throw or whatever else I can find.

Josie

Josie, we have done a few now using green screen backgrounds. Initially it was difficult because in a home setup (no fancy lighting) it is pretty much impossible to get the lighting consistent across the entire green screen, so you would set the filter on one part of the screen but the other part that had different lighting would still show.

Marty discovered in the software he was using he could set a sensitivity level to compensate for the inconsistent lighting when filtering out the green, maybe your software has a similar setting? Just a thought.