Originally Posted By: sslechta
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
I can't believe how much I've changed my setup, gear-wise, since I posted that picture. One of these years when I get the space cleaned up, I'll take another picture.

I was thinking the same thing before I posted my current studio pics.... but I figured you can't see the spiderwebs and dust all that easily in the pic..... or the dog hair.

I was thinking the same too. I have to drywall the ceiling. At some point a previous owner made the ceiling with plastic lattice work over the wood beams. I also have to clean a lot of stuff out as the room has become my hoarding nest.

Added a 46" TV to the mix after getting a new one for the living room. Using it for flight sims and YouTube for now. I've got the concrete floors painted with concrete gray paint and added epoxy sealer to give the floor a little shine. Next step I have to do is tear out that ceiling and put in drywall. With the lattice ceiling every time we vacuum upstairs there's a dust storm here.... After the ceiling replace I'll replace the blue LEDs with multicolor ones and leave it bright white most of the time. WIP...

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
20210318_120652.jpg (3.44 MB, 6 downloads)
untitled.jpg (421.72 KB, 225 downloads)

Steve

BIAB/RB 2022, Pro Tools 2020, Korg N5, JBL LSR 4328 Powered Monitors, AKG/Shure Mics.
PC: Win11 PRO, 4 TB M2 SSD, 2 TB HD, 128 GB Memory