Thanks Jareth for explaining that.

I've just listened to some of those multistyle demos. I think that would be a good way to go for your product aimed at contemporary pop songwriters as they do give a good example of how the styles might be used in different sections of a song.

I've bought Ultra and multiple Pluspaks over the years but a search of "+" shows that I don't currently appear to have any multistyles among the thousands of styles on my computer.

I would buy a set of multistyles that sound like hit contemporary pop songs but only if they were all genuine contemporary pop, not if those are minority of styles on a disk with loads of jazz and all the other styles that don't interest me.

As a longtime BIAB user who updates the program every year, I gave up long ago with bonus paks and all the (to me) confusing other types of paks because when I've bought them in the past, the PG policy of bundling all the genres together means most styles are of no interest to me. It may be that most other BIAB users like to work in all styles equally but, if you want to tempt new pop songwriters to BIAB, I suggest you create product which targets their specific needs.

Thanks