So this guy (Skippy) from Unify puts together frequent live promotional shows (at least weekly) to hawk Unify. I general move quickly through them to learn a little more about what this product does.

Yesterday the topic was intended to introduce the current free Unify update V1.4 so I dialed in. But then he announces he will have some friends of his sharing in on the session. So in classic Zoom style the screen stated to fill up with "music royalty". I was star struck! This guy knows some very famous musicians and movers and shakers in the sound industry. You may have heard Herbie sit and chat in the past, but what about Jordan? I really enjoyed this informal candid conversation about music and the pandemic. Mic levels were a bit of a problem at the beginning (a weird twist of irony) but get better with time.

Livestream Chat with Herbie Hancock, Jordan Rudess, Steve Porcaro + more!

Set aside some time for this since they were all having such a good time, despite efforts to end the chat to get to the V4 launch, - no one wanted to end the fun.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper