Hi. You have a substantive list there. Please tell us which version of BIAB, and which build.

May I suggest you create a separate post for each issue? I'm a retired IT pro, too, and this could get very tangled quickly. However, a few thoughts to start:

1. That's definitely not supposed to happen and must be very frustrating. I would do Options, Return to Factory Settings, Most and check again.

2. Tell us exactly how you 'write the notes' so we can check. Also, check Options, Preferences, Notation, Clef Split. Mine is C4. Plus, vendors differ on what they call these pitches so that info would help us, too, to know what you are using.

3. Here too, please give exact steps so we can try to duplicate.

4. I don't use lyrics so I would not have seen this, but I also do not recall ever reading about this. If true, this would clearly be a bug that should be fixed. I regularly use Copy Special From To for notes, and except for a Coda, it works great. You may have found something important here.

5. We need to know all the printing options you selected. Also I assume you are using the BIAB Print menu to a printer, and not printing to PDF printer (and if you are, which one).

6. This one is actually OK, and is by design. The program checks for the latest known stable version. According to PG Music who explained this to us something like this, they consider each new release a beta version for a time, so it will not be found by the program check. Like you, we go to the website to be sure we have the most current version.

I hope this helps to get started. Let's work these issues one at a time. And if you are correct about bugs, we can help get that report to the developers.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors