Peter, Videotrack
Thank you for joining the discussion!
Please excuse my ignorance, but I am still confused how "typing in" would work in some situations.
Lets imagine a potential stress scenario. All tracks are used (legacy + Utility). As it works
now, you can "type in" within each of 4 beats in the bar (and even that if used to full extent can look quite complex).

This is hypothetical, but how would this fit in a single bar by typing in such action:

Am7b5..g,b,p,u1,u2,u3,u4,u5,u6,u7,u8,u9,u10,u11,u12,u13,u14,u15,u16,
Am7b5..g,b,p,u1,u2,u3,u4,u5,u6,u7,u8,u9,u10,u11,u12,u13,u14,u15,u16
Am7b5..g,b,p,u1,u2,u3,u4,u5,u6,u7,u8,u9,u10,u11,u12,u13,u14,u15,u16,
Am7b5..g,b,p,u1,u2,u3,u4,u5,u6,u7,u8,u9,u10,u11,u12,u13,u14,u15,u16

I suggested doing shots, holds etc., at the "Bar Settings" for 3 reasons:

1)I believe chord bar might have issues with supporting huge lines of potential "type in" cell commands for shots, holds etc and a possible mistake might lead to a looong rewrite, because it does not act as text in notepad. You can not edit it without re-typing whole thing

2)Most likely larger number of tracks would require constant changes at the bar menu (F5) anyway, so I figured it would take much less steps if done under single menu (tabs?) + More coherent, because there is more space for created "names" of the tracks which could be applied dynamically to the list. Meaning, if you re-name a Utility track to: "CrazyViolin", it will show up as "CrazyViolin" at the bar setting menu, that way you will now exactly what you are holding, shotting or resting or excluding. With U1, U2 etc... it might be like the memory game, the one that you have to find two of same cards when they are face down. Forgive me, but I am not being sarcastic about this. I think it might pose a challenge to people of cross-referencing legacy tracks + 16 new Utility tracks in "type in" or even at the "chord menu" with u1, u2 names., Actual screen space at Bar Settings can support dynamic (given) or even condensed real names that could be displayed instead of U1, U2.

3)Potentially in future, it would be possible to use Shift or Control (or other methods) to bulk change groups of tracks and it is easier if they lined up in certain grid.

P.S. I hope I am making some sense and you did not fall asleep smile