Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Videotrack,
most likely I am a minority in these discussions with my views, but
I do believe that workflow is nearly important as functions. Sure, there are "fifty ways" things can be made to work, but if they are not made ergonomically, they will be features for selected group of power users. Average user will not be able to see / use many benefits program has to offer. I just wish there would be more discussion on user end design to offer Peter and crew different views and opinions on same feature. Especially on important item of this magnitude, which is tripling the amount of available tracks.

I do not believe that you are in the minority. I for one completely agree with you.

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#

To me personally, Util.Tracks are single most important added feature in BIAB, most likely for years to come.
To echo OP post: "This is a good first step, absolutely necessary. Thank you !"
+1 big thank you from me!

I agree that the utility tracks and the VSTi are both the most important improvements in years. But in both cases they were not fully developed prior to making them available to the consumers. I wonder how many potential customers they lost because of this and the workflow issues.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware