Originally Posted By: MarioD
Lady A can write fantastic poems but it takes a master musician to put it into a song. You did an excellent job on this. Great vocal, lead guitar, backing tracks, and mix.

Thank you Mario.

Originally Posted By: Tangmo
Extra fine lyric. Demonstrates, among other things, that rhyme can be over-rated, especially when forced. Your voice and harmonies are splendid. The real star of this show, for me, though, is the production. Fantastic movement in dynamics in the arrangement refreshed this over, and over, and over and kept me glued to the speakers. Excellent.
I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Your description describes what I was after with this.

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Nice melody, excellent arrangement, great work on the Les Paul and really enjoyed the vocals. Personally I could have done without the synths (particularly the intro), but that's a very minor nit. Top song, much enjoyed.
Regards,
Leon
Thank you Leon.

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Lawrence,
Wow, such a cool sound, so diverse! Vocals are super. Bass stands out. It was interesting how the solo guitar entered with completely different character. Everything works very well. Enjoyed it.
Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

Misha, I do like how different musical elements evolved out of the Lyrics. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Wonderful.
Some vivid imagery in those lyrics.

Great song!

moto
Thank you very much.

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
Hi Lawrence awesome job love the lyrics great vocals good stuff thanks for sharing Eric
Thank you Eric.