I have found in my almost 70 spins around the sun that people generally fall into 3 categories. You have people who are really talented, some multi talented, and don't believe that they are. Then there's the other group who have NO talent and think they do to a very unappreciated level. And that group right in between that know they are okay but not going to be on the cover of Rolling Stone. I went from that first group when I was young, to that 3rd group when I got into my 50s, to that 2nd group now in my older years. I can really barely play anymore. Fortunately you get to keep the knowledge you gather along the journey, but the physical skills have pretty much forsaken me. I have no reason to have all those guitars (other than I can!) because I can barely grip the neck and hold a pick. My fingers won't do what my brain knows they are supposed to. This is why this software is a godsend for me. For a couple of hundred buck every year I have a band that is ready when the mood to write hits me.

Pat is in that first group. Between music and his graphics/animation work, he's quite talented.

Last edited by eddie1261; 04/13/21 08:51 AM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.